My Photographic interests and style:

My work centers around the beautiful tones of Light & Shadow in B&W. Using 3 different formats from 5x4 inch and 6x6cm down to 35mm. Architecture, Gardens, Textures & Forms are always of interest. I only work with Film to produce Silver Gelatin Prints which are handcrafted in my Darkroom.

E-6 Transparencies taken with Leica cameras & lenses are the majority of my past catalog. Covering the Architecture of Paris, Arles, Avignon, Dijon, Lyon and Strassbourg France, not forgetting New York City (Manhatten) where I lived for many years.

Published in Europe, Asia and the U.S., appearing in scholastic books, national newspapers and magazines. Exhibited at the Salmagundi Club in New York City.
Currently residing in southeastern Pennsylvania, exhibiting work in West Chester, Exton and elsewhere. Archival museum quality framed or un-framed fine art prints are offered. Soon to include my current B&W works in catalog on the website.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Website - Web Catalog

Making major additions to my catalog. We'll start in the Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment